We understand that each person has individual needs. We are aware that once you make up your mind to choose the live-in care services, you have your own vision and a need to discuss the details and have a certain budget earmarked for this service.
Live in care assistants can provide the necessary services on a 24/7 basis:
- Companionship – sharing conversation and spending time together
- Personal care – assisting with dressing, bathing, continence support etc.
- Helping with mobility
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Overseeing medication
- Running errands – assisting with tasks such as shopping, picking up prescriptions etc.
- Household chores – help around the home, light house cleaning
- Other medical support – specific medical tasks for complex support needs
Our services are flexible and tailored to unique individual needs. This is why we are not offering home care packages prepared in advance, but discuss the level of assistance and the price individually during the free-of-charge consultation. Price of the plan for one home care recipient starts from £ 795 per week.
Please call or email us to find the right carer for yourself or your loved one or just to get our advice about a care at home.